Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Audrina Patridge makeup


I love to write an article about celebrities. The article I’m going to share with you here today is about Audrina Patridge make-up. Do you know that celebrities are the icons for makeup, hairstyle and beauty. As you can see on Audrina makeup you can that makeup really change a person appearance. I like the way Audrina Patridge, put her makeup, why? It is not a thick makeup but perfectly applied and well fit to the shape of her face. Her hairstyle and makeup is absolutely inspiring and deserving to check out. If you are searching for beauty tips, fashion advice and hairstyle, just turn to Audrina. I assure that she’ll bring your fashion to a whole new world.

I like thin makeup, it make’s a person looks descent and flawless. Not long ago my sister has a party in school. The thing that shocked me when I checked her photo with her classmates, why? Most of her classmates has a thick makeup and my husband and I think that my sister took pictures with ghost. I told my other sister and she approved us. So if you have a party or you are going to the party turn Audrina makeup. She got a very amazing makeup that will change your face to a new you.

Adrina Aud

0 comments on "Audrina Patridge makeup"

Post a Comment

 

Cosmetic|Entertainment|Travel Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez