Sunday, January 9, 2011

I like one of the actress in “SLEEPWAKER” movie.


Tonight my husband and I are watching movie 'Sleepwalker". The first time I watch the movie sound uninteresting but I'm wrong. It's exciting movie, real scary. My bad comment about the movie is the mother and son are lover and I don't the way it is. For it is  not a good example for kids and even older people. Not long ago I heard from my husband that there were mother and son that love each other like husband and wife. I was shocked when I heard that but that happened and the law put them to prison. I don't disagree with what the law did. As far as I know, only animals are doing that.

By the way, if you looking to find "Sleepwalker" movie just simple turn your computer and find the SLEEPWALKER movie. It is very interesting and scary movie. The actor and actresses are really good. I like Madchen Amick on that movie. She is so cute and beautiful, I like her eyes, her lips and the shape of her face. Here I enclosed several photos of her. I hope you enjoy reading the article I share here today.

5 Madchen1 Madchen4

0 comments on "I like one of the actress in “SLEEPWAKER” movie."

Post a Comment

 

Cosmetic|Entertainment|Travel Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez