Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I got a new mascara












My husband and I went to town last week and since I don't have mascara left he bought me a new one. It is a good mascara and it is a bit expensive as its big. I always need mascara as my eyelashes are a bit short. Putting a mascara on my eyelashes make it looks longer and nice. So this coming week I would try to use it. If you guys needs some tips about your eyelashes I suggest you to buy mascara for yourself or for your wife. Make your wife eyelashes a lot taller. I like mascara it really make your eyes looks more pretty. Here are the pictures of mascara that you can choose. I hope you will enjoy to see them.

0 comments on "I got a new mascara"

Post a Comment

 

Cosmetic|Entertainment|Travel Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez