Friday, May 21, 2010

Mandy Moore Picture Gallery


When I was in my country I always rent movies to watch. I love adventure, love story, suspense and comedy movies. One of the movies I watched when I was in my country that remind me of Mandy Moore is, when she sang Only Hope song and I like the song she sang. It was really wonderful and I won't get tired listening of her song. In this article I uploaded several photos of her so you can have an idea of who’s I am talking to. I also upload some of her video's where she sang the song " Only Hope". The movie I watched about her is about love story. If I remember right the movie is " A Walk to Remember.
MandyMandy3
Moore is born on April 10, 1984. She is an American singer, song writer, actress and fashion designer. She grew up in Florida and became famous as a teenager in the late 1990's. Moore was born in Nashua, New Hampshire. She is the daughter of Stacy, a former news reporter who the Orlando Sentinel had once employed, and Donald "Don" Moore, a pilot for American Airlines. Moore has two brothers named Scott Moore and Kyle Moore. Wow, she is pretty talented singer. I wish someday my kids would become a singer too and model as well...(jokes).
Mandy1Mandy2

0 comments on "Mandy Moore Picture Gallery"

Post a Comment

 

Cosmetic|Entertainment|Travel Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez